Please join us for a special webcast on Wednesday, August 6 at 10:00 am (MDT).
This webcast will focus on Cloud-enabled management (CEM) which became available in the 7.5 release of IT Management Suite. We will cover the most important things you need to know to get CEM implemented successfully in your environment.
Recently, a Symantec executive publicly announced that “AV is dead.” Why would an executive from the world’s largest security software company say such a thing? And is it true? How does the “vanishing perimeter” affect the safety of our data and services? Most importantly, what does all of this mean for IT security practices?
In this event, we will explore what it means to protect our users' devices and data from the increasingly challenging security threats of the 21st century.
Other questions we will explore include:
- If traditional antivirus is no longer a reliable defense against threats, how can we hope to protect our systems and data?
- How do we respond to the (inevitable) breach?
- What can we do to make data less valuable to attackers?
- What solutions are available to solve these challenges?
Your Symantec team cordially invites you to join them on Wednesday, August 13th, for a fantastic day of information, networking, and hitting the links at Rush Creek Golf Club – one of the area's finest courses.
We’ll begin the day with valuable insight to key product demos from Symantec and provide you an opportunity to network with our partners. You'll also have an opportunity to win some great prizes (iPad mini, LED flat screen TVs, other cool prizes) by visiting our demo stations.
Featured demo's include:
- Data Center Security - allows organizations to secure their physical and virtual servers, and to evolve their data center security architectures as they build out software defined data centers.
- DLP & Data Insight - solving the data protection problem for unstructured data by giving insight into usage patterns and access permission.
- Disaster Recovery Advisor - automatically detects and reports on risks in high availability and disaster recovery infrastructure.
- NBU Appliance - Enables easy expansion of existing NBU environments while reducing the overall backup storage footprint with built-in deduplication.
- Enterprise Vault - reduces storage footprint and costs by up to 60% or more by moving deduplication and compression closer to the source while retention and deletion policies keep information for only as long as it is needed.
- Mobility & Identity Management - authenticating the user and securing the data in a variety of mobile initiatives.
Space is extremely limited - check your calendar and RSVP today!
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Come join IT leaders from around Tulsa, along with the Intuitive team for lunch on August 22nd! It will be a good time to get to know your Intuitive account manager as well as network with your peers from around town.
"MDM is Dead"
The network perimeter is vanishing. We don't own our devices, and our users have so many of them! Mobile Device Management (MDM) was supposed to solve this problem. What happened?
Symantec understands that keeping devices, data, and services safe is a strategic challenge that requires a comprehensive solution. In this engaging seminar we will explore the different ways 21st century IT has changed, and demonstrate an approach that lets us embrace these new technologies fearlessly.
In this session we will cover:
- Why isn't MDM enough to solve the problem?
- Learn how to secure your enterprise at the mobile data level.
- What does it REALLY take to secure an Android device?
- Discuss proven strategies to maximize user-empowerment while minimizing risk.
UnitedHealth Group is planning our 17th annual charity golf tournament and we’d like you to join us! The tournament provides everyone with a much-needed opportunity to gather socially with our business partners while raising funds for local organizations who have had an impact on our UnitedHealth Group team members.
The growth of this event, thanks to your consistent support, has allowed us to expand our outreach. Three charities will benefit from this year’s event. The organizations include:
• Rainbow Center
• Eric Nicolin Applen Fund
• Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery